CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

bullish as all hell on catabola...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Catabola will rock the socks of many...

Of that I feel very confident.

I am expecting significant Cu grades at relatively shallow depth (sub 150m)...and the odd bonanza gold intercept, both concurrent and indeed via a an assumed separate mineralising event.

The uranium is a distant thought in my mind, but it's pressence, I assume removed from the main breccia, is indeed very very good for the overall picture.

Today's announcement regarding the wildcat drills, notated as "wells" in the text (lol, guess the oilers), are a lead in to a much bigger play in my view, as if the main shear breccia zone at Catabola is not exciting enough.

The presence of copper, gold and uranium paint a very specific picture...would not be surrised if we get silver, lead and zinc nearby.

Importantly however, current drilling means we will likely have interim visual results in a very short period...if of course they find something worth "visualising".

It is not unusual for a test drill to be conducted at the start of such a drilling campaign...and the fact we will not see the geo's until the "end of the month", suggests we may well see at least 2, if not more "test" wells drilled in the meantime.

At around 20-30m per day at these shallow depths, and allowing for drilling, mobilisation, rig siting and various downtime events, we could see a 100-120m hole drilled every 6-8 days.

With visible gold uncoverd in the drill pads, it is conceivable we could even get a decent "visual" virtually from surface.

The offical geo plan will be a far more regimented and strategic one, with both a geoligical (structural) as well as exploration (resource definition) focus...as such, each hole may not neccessarily be sited to achieve maximum bang for your buck on an individual basis.

These wildcats are a different animal though.

I am in my comfort zone with Catabola...and especially with the approach from CVI and their campaign...I am also as bullish as all hell on the region, and this project in particular.

For the record, I suspect there is a whopping great can of "theatre" being pored over this Catabola...the type you apply when you know you have a blockbuster on your hands.

A cynic might even suggest the "wildcats" are a little less wild and far more advanced than some might think.

lol

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.