CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

bullish as all hell on catabola..., page-18

1. 15 Posts.
    Just a quick revisit of information previously discussed I am sure...trade4profit, raks, xanadu and others, with a thank you in advance, are we aware of the accuracy of the non JORC compliant resource numbers previously released, and / or , is there an expectancy of a great variation to this number?........ Smyth seems quite confident , using words like.."confirm" and "bring this resource to a JORC standard"

7/2/08 CVI ASX Release…… Angola: Longonjo Update (EXTRACT)

“Fortitude controls 15000 square kilometers of prime mineralized areas in Angola which includes 5 copper licences running along the western seaboard of Angola. With the arrival of a second rig, drilling of the principal target Cachoeiras De Binga is scheduled to commence by May2008. The objective is to confirm the 6000 metres of historical drilling to a JORC standard in order to complete a bankable feasibility study for production of copper.”

6/12/07 CVI ASX Release…. Restructuring of Longonjo & Ucua (EXTRACT)

“Included amongst the copper licences is Cachoeiras De Binga on which over 6000 metresof core has been drilled. A non JORC compliant resource of 7.1 million tones of ore grading 2.14% copper has ben identified there already. The immediate objective of Fortitude is to bring this resource to a JORC standard.”

This 6/12/07 release was amended some 4 hours later, omitting this resource reference… but thanks for the tip Mark…just another part of the wave I guess…

And finally,as a part of the silent army of cvi holders watching from the shadows, i truely thank you trade4profit for your insight and endeavour in this stock, and i share your frustrations at times,and i really do wonder why you bother... you summed it up so well in one of your previous quotes, using that great Paul Dickson quote..."Never try to teach a pig to sing: it wastes your time and it annoys the pig.”

Thanks again, and cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.