LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Bullish Breakout Incoming, page-37

1. 3,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4561
    We closed out the day up 6.38% to 25c on strong volume (5.61m units) - very positive signs.

As mentioned, 24.5c/25c is a key historical support/resistance level. Today's action suggests that we are in the process of breaking through. Trading action across the rest of this week will confirm this.

If we move above 25c and close out the week above this 25c level, then I am confident of claiming the beginning of a new long term uptrend (pending any major COVID related market corrections).

The re-confirmation of no further capital raises coupled with the CY2020 cashflow breakeven announcement was a major milestone for this company and a turning point for the share price. This company is too impressive to be trading on a mere 4x ARR.

LiveTiles deserves to join its peers, such as Nearmap, at an 8x ARR multiple or more and it is only a matter of time before this happens. There are many other catalysts that could take LVT to 10x ARR. I've spoken with two members of LVT management and I will share some reflections on these conversations in upcoming posts.

I bought more this morning at 23.5 cents. I'm locked and loaded and ready for this journey to play out. I'm traditionally a value investor and so it is not often that I am able to buy a growth stock like LVT at value levels with a margin of safety.

I'm very pleased to be on the LiveTiles rocket because I think we are moving to 30 cents in the next week or two, 40-60 cents in the next quarter or two (as confirmation of declining cash burn rolls in) and 70c-$1 within the next year or two as we approach the elite $100m ARR club.

T.E.P.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.