SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

Hi Loyalroyal, i actually did run my ruler over SLR (2008)at 10c...

1. 4,331 Posts.
    Hi Loyalroyal, i actually did run my ruler over SLR (2008)at 10c or so and didnt think that they had what it takes(didnt buy them) Clearly they had the projects and the management to deliver massive returns..

A common theme between great companies like SLR/SFR if anyone should step back and take even just a 3 year view there is massive returns to be made with companies that have great projects combined with great management.

SIR to me has a great project which obviously is the discovery of the year and without a doubt they have a solid management team...Ive never owned a stock for more than probably 6 months let alone 3 years. While i will take some money of the table around $4 if that should happen im seriously considering holding 25% - 50% of my shares for the longer term considering SIR has what it takes to make it with the project and the management.

By a stroke of luck i was fortunate enough to get in on the ground floor, im always looking for other cheaper oppotunities but am hard pressed to see anything that comes close to SIR. After 22 years in the market i feel that i will be lucky to find another SIR in my life time which is why im digging in my heels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.