DCC 9.09% 4.8¢ digitalx limited

correct Red..they use btc as a proxy when a 40m market cap would...

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    correct Red..

they use btc as a proxy when a 40m market cap would equate to a value of 97kbtc.

there is no other value in the company at present - if one values other investments such as Co in Sg they invested in then that would be done at cost so from what i can see the sp is held as just pure speculation money in the hope btc surges again.

Pure gamble.

education - who is going to pay for education = zero income stream
    advisory - well when btc was a 500$ if you got a nice assignment you might get 100 coins now the same engagement you might get 10 coins
    trading - i can go to peperstone now and put on a trade and no risk of a wallet being hacked.

Is blockchain technology with a future - Yes but the shareholders that benefit are the shareholders which benefit from the technology not the companies that advise on how to set up.

In this mrkt DCC is the last place any serious investor is going to put cash - it had its run last year but now people have woken up to the business model which I personally dont think is set up with sharehldrs in mind. In the meantime some kid is getting 1million a year and those that participated in the last raise have given him another year for the charade.

cloud based tech like X - thats where the money been for last 12 months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.004(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $41.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 5.0¢ 4.5¢ $142.5K 3.027M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 644600 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 98541 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.