VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

G'day wealth 888, I'll look at this from another angle. Firstly...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    G'day wealth 888, I'll look at this from another angle. Firstly one of the hardest things for investors to do, is to look past the current turmoil.Most believe it will never end and others believe the world will run out of money thus causing Financial Armegeddon. History has proven that stock markets move in cycles and not straight lines pointed north. Some cycles are longer than others and vice versa.

Commercial property atm is in a Current Mess,but this is where the money is made at the bottom of the cycle.I personally believe vpg will be around in a few years time possibly merged,smaller company or slowly rebuilding itself again.For each negative view on vpg i could probably find 1-2 positives.

Some traders/investors that buy vpg look at the price and not really the business.I don't have problems with people summarizing their reasons based on charts but what i do find funny is people buying when it goes up and selling when it goes down.Ask yourself this.. If you follow the trend who sets the trend??Does someone really know something?? or is someone playing games??.. I'd say the latter.This is purely a mind game until will get some announcements and full year results that may effect the value of the business and in between it's just a "Game".If you participate in the game then you're part of the game.The daily movements of the dow,gold,copper and oil have nothing to do with vpg.People find reasons in order for the sp to move hence, their reasons to participate in the "Game".

Throughout my time investing in the asx, I've always looked at a company and asked myself the question How much is such and such worth? and how much am i prepared to pay for the business?..vpg was getting to cheap and when i ran thru the numbers i realized that even with intangibles = zero vpg still has some value for shareholders moving forward.Price will catch up to value sooner or later but i guess in the meantime you have to believe in your methods of valuation for vpg and sit tight..

If you've invested in this and other companies then it's probably in your best interest to focus your energy mainly on the positive side of the business and if you just look at negatives and that alone then those companies are not for you and i guess i personally can sometimes make that mistake as well.

With vpg,cer and my other holdings bkl,cou,wes,trs i try to visualize these companies being successful in the medium-long term.The saying,"what we think about comes about," has more truth than one may realize.

At the end of the day, one can't retain a clear vision of wealth if one is constantly turning one's attention to opposing pictures whether they be external or imaginary.

I tried to look at this from another angle, hopefully you see where i'm coming from.

Cheers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.