VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

Llori, Absoultely the mind is a very powerful tool and...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Llori, Absoultely the mind is a very powerful tool and reprogramming the subconscious mind can do wonders in your life.By using Cleansing Thoughts, you will reprogram your subconscious mind to accept positive thoughts as reality. As this happens, your outer life will change to match your new inner reality.This will definitely help you cope with the day to day movements in stock markets.

“There is a thought in your mind right now. The longer you hold on to it, the more you dwell upon it, the more life you give to that thought. Give it enough life, and it will become real. So make sure the thought is indeed a great one.” —Ralph Marston

Also just something i found in my previous posts on hc from last year.....>>Fear and Greed make up the market and if u can work those back to front i.e Oversold/Well undervalued then buy a stock.... Overbought/well Overpriced then sell...If you stick to these simple rules and some value investing principles,then as a medium to long term investor you'll be ok.But as far as short term you may have to get answers off our chartists as some are exceptionally good in predicting the day to day movement in sp..I can try but personally don't get to technical as i focus more on the companies worth or should i say "Intrinsic Value" and that same value moving forward.I'm more concerned with being right about the macro, long-term, direction of play than with short-term movements in the stock markets, but one thing you'll see in this cycle is a massive transfer of wealth from the incompetent to the competent.

The only so called "Day Trading" that i do is on the Forex Markets where i basically trade the news on economic numbers during the Asian,European and U.S sessions. I have an automatic trigger that gets me in the trade as soon as those numbers are spit out via a news feed and i mean no delay of more than 4-5 seconds as this can cost you quite a bit of money.Very important for me to get in before the spike and if their is a no trade then i stick to my rules and stay out of the trade until the data is good enough to move that specific currency pair.

Volatility is what i look for in the Forex Markets and once your in before the spike then theirs a reasonable chance in making some good profits.

Anyhow a bit of the topic here but i will stick to my decisions and that is medium to long term in vpg,cer,bkl,cou,wes and trs. If there's any announcements that effect the value of any of these companies then i will spend a bit of time digesting the info and look at my options.If i see big volume and that same volume over a couple of days and possibly weeks then i also take note.

I try and keep this simple and not to confusing as this has worked in the past for me and confident it will work in the future.

cheers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.