AS1 0.00% 1.0¢ asara resources limited

Seven,It was going to be the last few holes of this program so...

1. 153 Posts.
    Seven,

It was going to be the last few holes of this program so one would assume that it will be the last few holes when they come back to finish this job.

I can understand that they are dying to get at that area but commonsense dictates you run with your head not your heart and that the lower grade area is money for jam. Craig knows with a low risk of being wrong that the oubces will grow quickly even though they are low grade and that the drilling will put a fair chunk into the reserve category. You do what helps the balance sheet/get a cashflow early first and then you go after the big kahoona.

Only a handful of holes are going into the high grade area, the dollars are mostly being spent on building an asset and early cashflow from an easy cheap dig and load and truck to toll treatment operation. Ka Ching Ka Ching.

One bulldozer, Some Trucks, a loader and a grade control drill rig and you are away.

I really think he wants to get a good look at the areomagnetics when they are done to find out what strcutures are running through the place (you idots Hyundai, ever heard of these). Then he will chase the big Kahoona and not just pi## money up against the wall drilling holes anywhere that takes your fancy. Some serious surfac geologic work that may have not been properly done is also being carried out. craig is a well schooled though geo. He will not blow money if the data does not warrant it.

We are good safe hands and honest ones to boot. I can personal vouch for this from many years of knowing these lads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.821M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $5K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 192287 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 582531 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.