AS1 0.00% 1.0¢ asara resources limited

SF - i got the academic qualifications akin to Dr Nick Riviera....

1. 103 Posts.
    SF - i got the academic qualifications akin to Dr Nick Riviera. I aint Dr Phil.

bangs - was just amused- have a look over the previous posts, it looks like wabest is going out of his way to muck up that one word, and a different spell each time (still, that is how the language evolves, keep it up)

was rapping with a mate about GMR, he reckoned i should post what i said to him:

I went into GMR firstly based on backbetting a mate of mine, his success versus my lack of had me salivating over any of his recommendations, though I still had cursory looks each time. The more I looked into GMR the more it looked tougher to be short term, we might actually be, as wabest pointed out, witness to the birth of a force – wholely and only because of the Royal Group ability to fund anything.

GMR is like an only child – spoilt by its parents (royal group). The lucky explorers bumped into monied Arabs who liked them and took them in.

The projects by themselves look good, Mali an established gold province and Sewedan (sic) an established deposit. Without royal group they would be kinda like every other little explorer, diluting to drill then shopping around bigger backers to take it over (and keep a small bite of a JV), else just sell the deposit to cut (delay) future dilution. With royal group funding, they have high probability of becoming something. And with royal group clout it will be quality rather than scratching at the edges like littleys usually have to.

GMR won’t ever be bhp sized but it might end up like oz minerals (without the fudge up).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.822M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $116 11.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4236507 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 782520 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.