AS1 0.00% 1.0¢ asara resources limited

wabest hiwhat i said was of no great value, more of a...

1. 103 Posts.
    wabest hi

what i said was of no great value, more of a "motherhood statement", a broad feelgood vibe. didn't think to post it but mate reckoned i should. i much preferred Burnie's - hosing down how fantabulous the lower cost structure of third world would be (anyone whose done business in the third world knows how quick those advantages can get eaten up, by thing like Burnie said plus corruption, climate, local customs, stuff we don't face doing business in aust)

don't slow your contributions down with spelling and grammer (sorry, couldn't resist, sometimes can't stop myself - perhaps an unfounded superiority complex led me to my nick rather than Planet of the Apes, with my credentials i should apply for General Manager of Joondalup Council). Your regular appearances are necessary to prevent the HC GMR threads getting overrun by unbridled enthusiasm.

if it were not for royal group i would not be on/in GMR. that relationship is the only thing that will permit GMR to move up the food chain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.822M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $116 11.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4236507 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 782520 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.