ZGM 0.00% 0.6¢ zamia metals limited

Found this article on the company's website. Quotes from the...

1. 2,801 Posts.
    Found this article on the company's website. Quotes from the Australian investor magazine...

An Independent evaluation prepared by Hellman & Schofield Pty Ltd, in accordance with the JORC code, indicated Anthony contains a high-grade sulphide molybdenum zone within a large molybdenum deposit.

"Its very exciting." Managing director, Dr Ken Maiden said. "We're very pleased with the result. It's terrific for a first round of resource driling."

The resource will expand with additional drilling, according to Dr Maiden, with predictions that Zamia will find DOUBLE and perhaps even TRIPLE the numbers already reported.(81mT)

"We've by no means reached the end of the deposit"

Dr Maiden advised The Australian Investor that the price outlook for the metal is quite robust and that molybdenum's value is predicted to increase 5% per year for the next 30 years.

"We're very optimistic about future demand and price for molybdenum"

Dr Maiden doesn't anticipate any problems down the track for the Anthony project.

"Its a terrific project in a great location. There are alot of factors in our favour."

With new coal mine developments nearby, the Clermont area is an established mining district, and, being located close to infrastructure offers great potential for accelerated mine development.

As a result of the Anthony discovery, Zamia has identified further potential molybdenum targets in addition to its Gold targets.

Dr Maiden is confident that target's yet to be tested will also provide more sources of molybdenum and perhaps Gold and Copper.

"Zamia has a very bright future."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.