BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

bullish divergence, page-2

1. 148 Posts.
    the charting there is same as I charted it too, and today its not falling under 30 is kind of a good sighn and from 30 to 110 is a long way specialy with not too bad lvr on CFD's."defently more of a mid/long term one" sellers are starting to hold thier breath a little. there is nothing wrong with the compnany to keep sinking.

yes maybe there is no news till mid year but thats only 1 more month away. sell now and u would have sold near the bottom basicly.

IMHO mid and long term speaking this is one of the better stocks very under valued.

and with all the new spot light on oil and gas companies and thier maintanace there sure is more demand the industry at the moment.

I say its an excelent time to start buying a little more as i realy dont see it sinkin much further and defently not a time to sell if u already are in n still havnt sold. its when everyone holds their stocks that this will turn.

the market realy expects alot from some companies and dosnt like small announcements apparantly small money is not good news these days. there is no bad news at all about the company and its defently starting to attract some value hunters lightly already but its not till the sellers thin that itll start moving the right way again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.