ADY 0.00% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

bullish divergence

1. 801 Posts.
    ok!

can i ask for anyone's views on this idea which has prevented me from selling as a short and medium term investor.

if news comes our way the bullish divergence being establish for the reasons below will mean that many of us will not be able to catch the SP going up:

- the drop of SP from .415 - .365 has been done on very small volumes (less than 10 million).

- this tells me a lot of ADY buyers are standing on the side-lines.

- we all know there is a lot of news we need to hear about. i am not assuming that the news is all necessarily good but on a balance of probabilities it is unlikely to be bad.

- we know that it is often hard to catch ADY's SP when it is going up because of the number of traders who are capable of buying millions in one hit.

many of you reading this have bought into ADY at less than 10cents but i am sure there are stacks of us who are sitting on losses trusting that the indexes will not collapse like they usually do when a US recession hits us.

what do i do - the head and shoulder pattern with a break of the neck line does nothing for my confidence in the ADY SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $406 36.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1100027 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 798391 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.