POS 12.5% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

From my perspective I’m seeing there are some here who seem to...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

From my perspective I’m seeing there are some here who seem to be using indicators in isolation as a buy signal. No offence to anyone in particular Just because a MACD turns, oscillators react, or a bullish candle appears , in isolation they mean bugger all.

Using indicators in isolation as a buy signal is one quick way to the poor house guaranteed. For those of you who don’t use T/A then I apologize for the terminology below.

This is a small snippet of what I posted sometime ago regarding indicators on one of my posts 4/1/09. Most indicators attempt to smooth price out in order to make it clearer. From my perspective I want as much information as I can possibly read, without that it's like reading a book that's had every second word removed. You may get some understanding, but you'll never get the whole story!!All indicators are lagging, as they are derived from historical data. the degree of the lag being determined by the parameters in the set up of the indicator. PRICE ACTION & levels also need to be considered etc……….……

There is also a well worn cliché for traders –trade what’s presented not what you think is presented.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $16.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3.53K 756.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 64590256 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6900957 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.