VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

thanks Babylon1,I always enjoy reading the contrasting opinions...

1. 2,699 Posts.
    thanks Babylon1,

I always enjoy reading the contrasting opinions particularly
    on the XJO forum. Even more so when it is substantiated with technical data to support certain views. Most of those posters seem to trade indexes and therefore don't apply their skills and post on specific stocks like VPG

In my opinion, I think Valad is highly likely to recover somewhat in the short term however the speed will be highly influenced by overall market sentiment.

I am assuming by your detailed posts here that you have done quite a bit of technical analysis on VPG in particular. Having said that I have noticed similar sentiment improvement in other similar stocks in the sector.

Do you hold stock in CER and MDT for example??? from a TA point of view do you find similar recovery patterns there. Would be interested to know if you do or not, and if not why you believe fundamentally VPG is the better option.

I try to evaluate particular stocks on fundamentals so am interested to know where you have set a target for VPG based on your TA, and where the overall market will need to settle before this target is reached.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.