LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

With less than expected results form last quarter, a lot of...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    With less than expected results form last quarter, a lot of people's sentiment has changed to sell. My questions/comments are
    1. Why were Genting and Credit Suisse accumulating in the last few months.
    2. Genting would have done their due diligence before investing and they would have picked up the true oil production data which were less than expected.
    3. Possibly Credit Suisse's holding dropped because they would have known about this issue. But they have not dumped too many.
    4. From the last three quarterly reports which was more flashy than this one, it has done little to the price and in fact has gone backwards
    5. We were overpromised in the last reports which has raised our expectations and are now thoroughly disappointed. But this report has not promised too much which probably is a change in strategy under promise and over deliver.
    6. I am sitting on close to 50% loss which is in 6 figure, I know your question, where was my stop loss. I am foolish and no point in digging into that. Learnt some expensive lessons. What are the chances that I can loose all my wealth. I learnt to sit on it. But will that eventual pay off??
    Any comments are welcome. Please don't bash me too hard. It is not fair to be punished twice, one with falling SP and the other with wise people's stern comments
    thanks
    A big vacuum in my money

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.