LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

bullish on malaysia's mining future, page-8

1. 243 Posts.
    Unfortunately, goofy the pdf quote appears to be Lynas doublespeak carefully designed to disguise the actual situation.

Read slowly, thoughtfully, and carefully what they said.
    Lynas said… “A series of work programs… will continue to be implemented… these programs… are expected to be in place over the coming months…”

What are these programs for? These programs are designed to allow cracking and leaching operations to continue. My understanding of the Lynas statement goofy quoted is that we can expect cracking and leaching will proceed when these programs are implemented “over the coming months” which allow those processes.

Basically, Lynas said that implementing work programs to allow cracking and leaching will take months. Until then, “Commercial production of REO products at
    a reduced volume will continue while these programs are ongoing." Understatement of the year, IMO.

A sober interpretation of the Lynas statement suggests there will be no cracking and leaching until the work programs are accomplished. Lynas said production will be at a reduced volume. Likely a severely reduced volume, virtually none, IMO.

Sorry goofy but the Lynas statement is pretty clear that the repairs will take months and there will be virtually no production until then, IMO.

As you said goofy, we will find out soon enough.
    Nobody regrets this scenario more than I do. Let’s hope EN can fix the mess NC left, on time and on budget so to speak.

Until the LAMP is fixed and can be proven functional without breaking down can we really expect shorts to cover and sp to rise? Absent production, I question if sp can climb. More likely IMO, the sp has reached a short-term high based on the COO announcement.

IMO, Lynas in its typical doublespeak has said the repair process will involve months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.