OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Bullish presentation on Orinoco

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179

I watched this video again from Mark Papendick in 2016. I can see why the stock ran to nearly 30 cents. He was really excited. He was comparing Cascavel to the richest gold mines in the world and that “the system is very large”. What was interesting is he said the southern part of the mine is “ultra” high grade and is the “juicy part”. Is that where management want to focus on now called Mestre? Sir Johny your video with the good looking geologists said the grade gets better as you go down. You seem pretty excited in that video. Why the big change now. Were those geos also spruking the story? They look very honest to me.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=12rr4Dzz2z8

watch this video. This guy really believes in this deposit and I can now understand why they reported 300 samples of tailings at 12 g/t cos he said “we like what we are seeing underground”. Clearly something went wrong with the mill but clearly this is a very high grade mine.

Something doesn’t add up fellas. Sorry but after watching this video (and all the other videos) and knowing that their other deposit Sertoa averaged nearly 30g/t why is everyone on this chat saying this is a dog with fleas???

the debt is what killed this story and that is now gone. I stick by this argument. Magnum are also gone. Why the long faces???? Please stop the consipiracy theories and get this back trading. I was hoping she would be back by now.

Update from Pitcher Group now long overdue!!!
    BNW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.