OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Hi BNW,What changed is that OGX failed to mine the gold. That...

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Hi BNW,

What changed is that OGX failed to mine the gold. That occurred for years and continued during my stay in Brazil -which is now well over 12 months ago.

Yes, there are very promising high grade results from the various tenements, but they are irrelevant if they won't be mined.

Why were they not mined? Well that will be one of the main questions that shareholders will seek to discover during the proposed class action.

Also, there is an unintended positive technical bias in the video you continue to promote, AND I have previously posted about this in depth.

The origin and scope of the massive silver intercept is yet to be understood, but I was given a detailed explanation of some concerns regarding this matter by OGX's exploration geologist Thiago at the time -and I have also previously posted about that issue.

HOWEVER, To me and to many shareholders the potential or otherwise of OGX remains irrelevant until we examine what went wrong, and for that reason I see no reason to discuss possible mineralisation at the moment AND I have now requested that the video is removed from publication.

Regards,

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.