OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ok so correcting the narrative is not pumping. No one is blaming...

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Ok so correcting the narrative is not pumping.

No one is blaming other investors for how 2018 panned out.

Batboy has worked very hard and is professionally very successful. His wealth is earned and deserved.

No one is lecturing anyone. Sure it's not the best strategy to have all your eggs in one basket.

I can understand the anger with 2018 and the feeling of helplessness and want for answers. Sjb in your case i can understand it even more.

I think others who contacted the old old management in early 2017 need to update SHs and all maybe need think a bit more carefully about the task the new (old) messiah inherited and tried to breath life into and get to it's feet. It's more complicated too. Maybe once you pay and get to look at the paperwork you'll form a new opinion, only time will tell.

Post Administration much has been fixed from 2018. This is not pumping, it's a fact. This is not to say OGX is out of the woods. It's not to say Cascaval will be a success. That's the risk. As you know sjb from your site inspections - i remember seeing a video you did on the state of things, broken equipment etc. Cascaval needs working equipment to get ore through that perfectly capable mill.

Does it have a chance - possibly.

Individuals will make their own investment decisions as long as they are experienced investors - I won't elaborate, we all make mistakes and i don't want this to be personal if i can avoid it.

Talk of court action is extremely premature and no doubt a bit of an attempt, even if not intended , to be destructive.
    Yes I sat in the Supreme Court with this a few weeks ago.
    Reality - at this point what's happening is more just an attempt to understand in more detail what happened and maybe a chance to see if someone can be blamed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.