OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

SJB I love your interview work. These young geos in this video...

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    SJB I love your interview work.

These young geos in this video clearly did a lot of work and clearly are saying it how it is. They seem very bullish about Cascavel. I want to believe Mark 79 on his armchair geology but I put my trust in these nice young geos - they seem very sincere and have clearly done a lot of work modeling the orebody.

Apart from your dislike for management and the fact that you must have fallen out with them in some shape or form (would love to know the history) please explain what is wrong with your video that you clearly spent a lot of time working on. I guess it’s a video a lot of investors at the time watched and probably got them very excited about this orebody and OGX.

Don’t worry I believe you and you are in good company. Dr Tunks said it’s one of the best he’s seen in his career and he looks about 58 on the meteoric video on their chatroom. Papendick said it is a very very large system and Gray said it’s next to its big brother Sertao that averaged 29 g/t open pit and sent Troy Resources to the moon.

Why are you now back peddling?????

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R0e7_J3TVIc&t=1129s

this is the video in case you haven’t watched it for a while.

my personal favourite is your nugget video. That is amazing how those guys picked up big chunks of gold right in front of your camera!!!!

You seemed pretty excited too. Please tell us why this orebody is now a chomp and why the geos are telling porkies. Please also confirm if management at the time forced you to say those things on the video or if you said it cos you believed it???? Something doesn’t add up......geology that takes millions of years to form doesn’t change in one year.

BNW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.