EOS 9.11% $1.75 electro optic systems holdings limited

Which is a smarter investment? I am not so sure!What EOS offers...

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Which is a smarter investment? I am not so sure!

What EOS offers is exciting for sure. Even those lines that they have given up on, sound very appetising. But there are significant legacy problems at EOS that continue to be a real burden to the company.

We also need to be aware that people who are forced to leave a company, (i.e. failed management), can sometimes suppress a share price (unintentionally) as they get rid of their holdings by drip feeding them into the system. The EOS share price may be suffering from that (I dont know for sure). How long that will last, I don't know. I just hope the recent up-tick is a sign!

Which is a smarter investment?
    I'm invested in both, and even with the train crash currently underway at DRO, the SP performance has been impeccable. But I am tempted to take profits and add some more EOS, coz I see something good out of here. I just don't know if we are ready to sky?

But I do like the 9% drop that happened today. TWO more RED days, and I am piling in! To me, the drop does not make sense at all, so I will consider it as a clear call for me to add!

DYOR
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.75
Change
-0.175(9.11%)
Mkt cap ! $336.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.90 $1.92 $1.75 $2.086M 1.145M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4002 $1.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.77 7992 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.