UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

As a UMC shareholder I took the view after reading the latest...

1. 2,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    As a UMC shareholder I took the view after reading the latest ASX report by Thunderlarra (THX) that they are very bullish as to their investment in UMC.
    Keeping in mind that they have cross board holding THX must have some direct insight as to the way the JORC drilling is progressing. You only need to read between the lines that although they hold now in the future they will consider passing the holding over in one parcel, but not at this price, so they have expectations that the results when out will give a boost to their holding.
    When they have - say $60m in cash from the UMC sale (I am assuming at $3 a share they might jump) the benefits to THX shareholders will be very rewarding. I would suspect a cash distribution. My reasoning is the Directors and supporters hold a huge stock stake in THX and will want to be rewarded. Read the THX report closely some hint of timing is in the report.
    With the latest pressure in RIO and BHP to share their railway lines I am going to stick my neck out and predict a run to $3 when the JORC report is released. The charts are backing my prediction as they indicate a breakout at a price of $2.05.
    With all that in mind, you would have guessed I am holding, not because I am greedy but just a good business decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.