BEZ 0.00% 9.9¢ besra gold inc.

G'day Besrans,I thought I'd bring us back to some of the...

1. 2,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    G'day Besrans,
    I thought I'd bring us back to some of the geological and drill campaign highlights at BAU so far. All from the company presentation. The geology is very compelling. Most of the 3MOz is shallow.

Pejiru contains a 997 koz Au Resources delineated by shallow (<70m) drilling.

“Sweet” spots endowed with substantially higher grades of mineralisation are the primary focus, based on past drilling intercepts at Pejiru-Kapor including: ▪ 32m @ 11.4g/t Au (KPDDH01); ▪ 81m @ 3.26g/t Au (KPRC02), including a high-grade component of: ▪ 16m @ 12.13g/t Au

Illustrative cross section (LHS image) shows gold grade increasing with depth -atypically higher than the “global” shallow refractory grades. Note several drill holes at Kapor terminated within mineralisation.

Besra’s Pejiru deposit is based on average depth of drilling of only 70m., with significant number terminating in mineralisation.
    Historic RC hole, KPRC64, on the edge of the Resource boundary terminated in 6.9 g/t mineralisation at 104m and the extent of deeper mineralisation has never been tested.

The BekajangProspect shares the same geological setting as the Tai Parit mine, which produced 1.2Moz @ 7g/t in a single open pit.
    Some deeper drill holes will also investigate geophysical anomalies located beneath Tailings Dam footprint interpreted as potential deeper mineralisation, based on identical anomalies having been recorded across the Tai Parit mine site.

Jugan is the only Project area subject to systematic deeper drilling. This demonstrated mineralisation extending to depths > 300m. By comparison, the Resource wireframe in the Pejiru sector is a consequence of systematic shallow drilling (mostly less than 70-80m), despite some drillholes terminating in mineralisation.

▪ Jugan remains constrained by limited drilling, with the mineralisation open in all directions ▪ Juganmineralisation grades increase with depth (down to at least to +320m) ▪ JUDDH-68A intersected 11.5m @ 10.4g/t Auat 317m down hole

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.