BEZ 0.00% 9.9¢ besra gold inc.

Bullish Reversal Chart, page-1627

1. 509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    not to be a downer but doesn't seem like contacting them is giving any sort of answer we didn't already know. Someone was told an update is imminent when we were already waiting on updates and still have not gotten them. I was told on the 18th of December that:
    "We are close to announcing the successful candidate for the CEO position. The vetting process took longer than expected, likely due to increased qualified applicants and the simultaneous addition of two members to the Besra board. " Still waiting on that and at the time that wasn't exactly news to anyone. Honestly not to sure what emailing them is accomplishing at this current point in time. People are speculating that they are holding news as they are waiting for JB to sell off but people were also saying they would drop news after sub 5%. My worry is that we definitely need a lot more than what we have to build a functioning mine to operate for years to come and this current payment has now taken 2 months just for 9.8m. Still no word where it is so I do hope everyone is right that its a strategic move of holding off on news due to selling and or trying to secure lower gold rates. As for images of the site I tried to do some digging on the web but could not find an exact location of where the Bau fields are only the town of Bau.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.