BEZ 5.49% 9.6¢ besra gold inc.

One thing I don't understand about this company is why...

1. 805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    One thing I don't understand about this company is why it's even a public one at all.
    it's very tightly held by a few dozen holders, doesn't seem to care much for the retail minority, isn't interested in current sp or marketing the company or pumping the sp. They could very easily be doing heaps more communications and addressing concerns some have but don't.

Seems like this company would probably be better off private and is certainly being run like a private company. Maybe when certain things happen they will attempt to market this and allow big holders to take profit by selling to retail at a much higher sp at some point?

This company looks amazing on paper but it's very weird as well, the lack of communication and present management doesn't help in this regard.
    Most of the posters here are a bit too positive unfortunately to the point of being biased uprampers who won't even entertain negative aspects or engage in constructive criticism and debate.

I want to like this stock and buy in more then my initial parcel but something just seems "funny" here and I have at least 3-4 different things I want to see addressed before investing heavily.
    Considering the structure of the register I'm sure the opinion of a little retail investor such as myself is of no concern to most but one can't help but wonder what the company, management and quantum are even doing. Why have this public?
    they could have easily taken this private before they made the financing deal.
    The idea of having a company public is to create shareholder returns and obtain a better valuation via sp increase yet the company seems to be uninterested in performing activities (communications) that would assist in this.
    Very odd imo
    good luck too all regardless, it may be proven that my concerns are for naught, some concerns may be addressed shortly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.005(5.49%)
Mkt cap ! $40.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.4¢ $6.682K 68.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19730 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 80164 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.4¢ 9.6¢ 9.4¢ 95655
Last updated 15.41pm 10/05/2024 ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.