BEZ 5.49% 9.6¢ besra gold inc.

nice post mate. Like I said fundamentals are great, potential is...

1. 805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    nice post mate.
    Like I said fundamentals are great, potential is strong and clear. While we all have rough idea what's going on there is still a lot of room for clarification and specifics on a lot of fronts.
    Markets do not like uncertainty, given how tightly this is held it may simply be a matter of waiting for a certain event of pieces to align before seeing a rerate in sp.
    I don't know if you have heard of CAI an asx listed gold producer.
    While they have since gone to absolute s### since reaching production before that point when they were still a junior/developer their communication was second to none on every front. You can look at their chart and see as the sp had a massive run before production but then fell off as issues were encountered after first production.
    Guess what I'm trying to say is a well informed market is generally a happy and rewarding one that will see sp increase.
    But maybe some don't want to see it run yet. Still probably 3 years away from mine construction and proper production start so lots of time for things to happen on both a fundamental and technical level.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.005(5.49%)
Mkt cap ! $40.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.4¢ $6.682K 68.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19730 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 80164 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.4¢ 9.6¢ 9.4¢ 95655
Last updated 15.41pm 10/05/2024 ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.