BEZ 0.00% 9.9¢ besra gold inc.

Bullish Reversal Chart, page-1790

1. 2,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4292

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6007/6007509-f2b0b69551951772f44acdc1b1449cad.jpg

There are actually lot going on here according to the latest quarterly report:

- Baseline surveys
    - Preparation of Feasibility Study report
    - Mine rehabilitation report.

All submitted to local authorities for independent assessment of the final processing plant approval.

In the meantime the pilot plant equipments are being completed and ready for shipment to on-site and construction to begin soon.

The pilot plant is designed for 50tons of ore processing per day capacity. Anyone knows the recovery ratio? If i assume 70% recovery rate at 1.5% resource grade, the 50tons × 70% × 1.5% = 600kgs of gold each day? That is massive amount of gold production.

Even at 1/2 capacity (25tons ore processing daily) and at lower average grade of 1%, it is still massive amount of gold: 25tons × 70% × 1%.

Maybe i miss something here. Someone please correct me.

That pilot plant daily processing capacity is more like a real processing plant, not just a small scale pilot plant to me.

And if the company can have the small scale trial ore mining operation during 2024 and 2025, that is a very good quantity of gold to bring in cash before final mine development?

Either way, lot are happening in the background to progress this BAU project to production to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.