BEZ 0.00% 9.9¢ besra gold inc.

Bullish Reversal Chart, page-2091

1. 2,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    Quantum aren’t going anywhere in my opinion! There is an agreement in place. There is an operational schedule. There is a plan. More importantly, there is a shit load of gold. As far as I can see there has been no change, quantum metals are proceeding as planned BEZ is proceeding as planned.

Up to US$10 million per month means 10 or even zero. The money is about to be needed insignificant amounts for the development of the next phase. Drilling will continue. The targets are numerous, the targets are lit, the potential is visible, palpable, and quite extraordinary. to be in a position with a confirmed 3, million ounces at surface with potential for further 3 to 6,000,000 ounces, the future looks bright. As much as I love a good conspiracy theory myself, I think it’s best to get back to what is most likely outcome here and that is we proceeding as per the original agreement.

Jocelyn Bennett is all but gone. The timing could not be better to coincide with the expected increase in activity and news flow. My views have not changed. This remains as exciting, a prospect as it was. If not more
    Last edited by oilskin: 13/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.