BEZ 4.76% 10.0¢ besra gold inc.

I strongly agree with Sorpa on this.If you read the quarterly in...

1. 1,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 446
    I strongly agree with Sorpa on this.

If you read the quarterly in the absence of the noise and conspiracy here on HC, you can plainly see the cash position, upcoming milestones and activities moving forward for 2024.

Further, when you understand it really matters who is buying these shares at present (investors like myself and a couple of others I recognise in the Top 40) then it's clear how tight the register is and will
    continue to be held.

Just look at SXG over the last few weeks as an example of a low SOI gold explorer that has exploded.

On a good announcement this is highly likely be one of those shares that multiples very quickly as very few shares would be available on the sell side based on the register.

The composition of the register is a vital consideration when assessing a stock for dynamic growth.

It's very challenging where you hold a stock where there is a large stock on issue and is compromised by retail holders to experience sustainable growth ( not just a sugar hit on a good announcement )

I don't think many on HC understand the register dynamic and the buying opportunity that is currently upon us at circa .13 - .15c range.

In my opinion, this is a compelling opportunity to multi bag and I can't find a genuine argument as to how this wont happen based on what we already know.

I have backed up my belief with a substantial investment in BEZ which I intent to continue to grow as the story unfolds.

# Compelling economics
    # Golden opportunity (pardon the pun)
    Last edited by Tymmsy: 13/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $41.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $61.99K 609.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 193051 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 261588
Last updated 14.04pm 16/05/2024 ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.