BEZ 9.68% 8.4¢ besra gold inc.

Bullish Reversal Chart, page-2165

1. 1,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 447
    Bridgewater founder Ray Dalio warns of danger of US debt to Treasury market
    ...buy gold....

Ray Dalio, the billionaire founder of hedge fund giant Bridgewater Associates, has warned that the US government’s rising debt levels could hit Treasury bonds, arguing that investors should move some of their money to foreign markets. In an interview with the Financial Times, Dalio described his wide-ranging concerns about the US, including its debt load, the risk of what he calls a “civil war” and the potential for the country to become involved in another international conflict, which he warned could deter foreign investors from buying US bonds. “I am. . . concerned about Treasury bonds because of the high debt levels, which high interest rates are adding to,” he said. “I’m also concerned about the softening demand to meet supply, particularly from international buyers worried about the US debt picture and possible sanctions,” Dalio said. If the US were to impose sanctions on more countries — after doing so against Russia following its invasion of Ukraine — then that could reduce international demand for Treasuries, he added. Dalio’s warnings come amid growing concern among some commentators about the US’s debt pile. The Congressional Budget Office forecasts US debt-to-GDP will rise above its second world war high of 106 per cent by the end of the decade and keep rising, while the watchdog’s director has warned of a Liz Truss-style bond market shock if the US federal deficit is ignored.....
    Source: FT Times Thursday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.