BEZ 0.00% 9.7¢ besra gold inc.

Bullish Reversal Chart, page-1707

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 431
    Yes to answer your question about our relatively new Chairman who flew into Sydney that morning of the AGM and arrived at the meeting straight from the airport.
    He was a respectful and gentleman who after the meeting went around and personally shook the hand and spoke individually to all the shareholders who attended and thanked them for being shareholders.
    He has a vision of BEZ, QM and the State Government of Sarawak all working together to bring a gold mine into fruition.
    As he said we are bullion dealers not miners who buy almost all their gold from the Perth mint and want an operating gold mine in Sarawak. The state government also wants a mine and a gold refinery to be able to sell local gold throughout South East Asia and have it as a tourist attraction.
    This is why he announced after the meeting because it had nothing to to do with BEZ that QM and the state government had signed a MOU to jointly venture into building a gold refinery. That is where his next passion is and BEZ to be the supplier.
    QM staff are helping as much as possible with the suppliers from China and for the pilot plant and other logistics needed to move things forward.
    Plus, don't forget the money that BEZ is getting is from the deposits from QM's 40,000 plus customers who buy bullion.
    It all came across as co-operation between BEZ, QM and the State as each has a part to play to make QM even more successful.
    He is Chairman being the largest shareholder to ensure BEZ goes its part of all of this.
    He never came across as a greedy businessman that wants total 100% control of BEZ when he has effective oversight now as the largest shareholder and that all of us prosper.
    Why would he make the effort to personally talk to all of us and thank us all for being shareholders of BEZ and to come along with this journey of QM if he was just going to swallow up "right now" BEZ?
    Don't forget he says he has also seen old geological surveys (which can't be used as they are not compliant) from the pre-JORC days that indicate there is alot more gold across the whole exploration leases that 3mio oz. And i can't tell what the number was here as its not JORC compliant, but it was multiples of the 3mio oz. I believes that he could have made a full takeover bid in January 2023 when QM took up the underwriting shortfall at 5c but didn't and even bought CDIs off Pangea at above market I believe (i would have to check this but don't have time as I am off to work), at 17cents when the share price was significantly below that.
    That is why I have invested and see this as a 2-year investment not a day trading "let's make 1c" trading this today. I will leave that to the day traders on here.
    These are all my opinion and observations, and you can take them or leave them. Most importantly don't rely on me and do your own research and make up your own mind as this is still just a gold explorer and if it does all blow up it's my fault for my investment as I missed something, but you out there also own your own investment decision if you buy some CDI's in this blame yourself and not me.
    Last edited by ronme: 01/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.9¢ 9.7¢ $5.723K 59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6799 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 3500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.8¢ 9.9¢ 9.7¢ 60000
Last updated 14.36pm 06/06/2024 ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.