NWH 0.00% $3.53 nrw holdings limited

So much for kicking back and enjoying the holidays Grizzly ......

1. 18,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3874
    So much for kicking back and enjoying the holidays Grizzly ... was it Maca? Same field but possibly oversold after their profit downgrade...at least Director thought so when he bought more recently.
    I got a few on the strength of them possibly being the ones that are going to get the Gold Road contract....
    But my only other significant holds these days are Altura and Gascoyne ...(keeping it in the family ) and Breaker (hopefully they will become part of the family )...but minnows compared to my ‘dolphin’ holding here
    .... oh and somewhat boringly for me ..NAB on the basis the cash would be in a low interest term deposit otherwise.
    It’s not exactly a diversified portfolio but I have been tidying it up in recent times ready for 2018

For me the logic is why sell NRW ? It out performs the others, still has room to appreciate in value, is operating in a refreshed environment, and I like the Management......and it will likely pay a dividend sooner rather than later ...
    To be honest I have the secret hope that this company will not only be around in ten years but will be stronger than ever...

I guess one of the problems in that long term view is the pressure the really big players will continue to put on the market and the fact new possibly unknown people would most likely join the Management team ....and by then there may be another cyclical downturn...
    Would be interesting to know if they have a ten year plan .
    Last edited by sabine: 14/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.53
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.606B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 196 $3.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.37 307 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.45am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.