NWH 0.56% $3.56 nrw holdings limited

Bullish Sign? - Bounced off 200 EMA, page-3485

1. 4,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1233
    Another hobbyhorse of mine is small-nuclear. I have not harped on about it in this subforum because it does not fit into NWH's game. However, it could touch slightly, if small-nuclear increases the demand for the uranium from Olympic Dam, thus complementing copper to a greater degree than now is the case.

NWH has recently obtained airport-expansion work at Olympic Dam, and is probably working on that now. Further, small-nuclear plants can be no larger than a petrol service station, and if they are located in remote places, are less likely to being a catastrophe if things go awry. This makes small-nuclear an ideal complement to wind and solar in places like the Pilbara, and, and cheaper power would unlock mining assets, particularly magnetite that requires a lot of power to benficiate, and pump to ports (as is planned for Iron Bridge).

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020...nture-plans-reactor-to-complement-solar-wind/
    If you Google “small nuclear” you will obtain see heaps of information about Small modular reactors (SMRs) and the like. The way to go in remote geographies, IMO, but with renewables. Cheap power would unlock the vast tonnage of magnetite in WA, and SA to a lesser extent.

A firm like MND, or the 60:40 JV with LYL, Mondium, should keep their eyes open for a chance to add small-nuclear to its bag of tricks. The historical objection to nuclear by left-leaning folk has substantially evaporated as they focus on being anti about fossil fuels. The American Democrats have after fifty years of opposing nuclear, now embraced it.
    Last edited by Pioupiou: 29/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.