NWH 1.21% $3.35 nrw holdings limited

I think there's a lot to be said for the general theme of...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    I think there's a lot to be said for the general theme of this article and to be honest I'm really surprised it hasn't been raised in greater depth previously. I am a long-term holder (since Samsung) with a significant holding so I follow this stock closer than any other I've held in the past 30+ years and for anyone that follows the daily Course of Sales it's pretty evident that this is a bastardised stock with a constant stream of immaterial trades gently massaging the SP lower or at the very least robbing it of any momentum (eg. $160m of new contracts announced and stock does nothing). Unfortunately for us shareholders, NRW falls into a sweet spot that makes it the perfect target for manipulating. It is a large enough company to acquire sizeable positions, liquid enough to acquire or dispose of those positions gradually, thin enough to bully around if you have deep (corporate) pockets and know-how and within a historically volatile sector that is ideal for masking questionable trends. For a company that boasts first-class Management, record revenues & pipelines in the Billions, minimal debt, loads of cash in the bank, increasing their dividends and operating in a space that is thriving and expected to continue for some time, why has half a billion dollars been wiped off the MC for $70m of explainable and possibly one-off incremental costs?? Whilst a correction of sorts is to be expected for unforeseen hurdles, the magnitude of this retreat is quite simply ludicrous (IMO). I believe the announcement on Feb 18th provided the perfect window of opportunity for a corporate bully to smash the stock, plant seeds of doubt about future margins in shareholders minds and then followed it up with continual and systematic downward pressure on the SP with the primary objective of accumulating at lower prices. These bullies know the fundamentals are sound and that they can make the SP rebound as quickly as it has retreated when they choose to pull the trigger. Your guess is as good as mine as to when that may be, but a pleasing FY result (highly likely IMO) would provide the perfect launchpad. Until then, I'd expect the tree-shaking to continue and the weak hands to keep succumbing. For me, I have unconditional faith in Jules and team and they won't be getting my shares!
    (This is my opinion only). As a first time poster, but long time reader, many thanks to all for sharing your insights, particularly Sabine. your contributions are next level! GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.35
Change
0.040(1.21%)
Mkt cap ! $1.524B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.31 $3.37 $3.29 $3.216M 962.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5639 $3.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.36 6713 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.