NWH 0.28% $3.63 nrw holdings limited

:) Thank you again DB and yes, life is good and I am betting...

1. 18,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3955
    Thank you again DB and yes, life is good and I am betting ‘tant pis’ has nothing to do with ‘tant ra.’ ......... except for that odd tantric practice of Shava Sadhana - sitting upon corpses?

...BUT NRW is NOT a corpse ( although turning into one of the largest employers in WA just when worker demand and expenses went through the roof has been a bit of a death knell.)

It’s a mighty company well set up to survive and prosper in the long term, as well in the very short term, ie to be in the front row for much of the new work coming up in both resources and infrastructure.

And yes;
    “They are making a profit. They will survive”
    Useful to remember that here, and also to remember - even if margins are down again at EOFY - the company is now confident enough to assert it will pay out 40% to 60% of profit as dividends.

cheers

POSTSCRIPT
    Right now, with ‘go away May’ upon us, and most hinted at news seemingly not due till July or later, getting the price down here seems to be a bit like shooting fish in a barrel
    -I still have hopes for lithium work but also note that was not mentioned at all in the prognosis re Mining ‘current tenders’ in the March Euroz presentation - just copper, gold and iron ore
    *Tant Pis*.

And so to cheer myself up I wandered off towards the late Freddie Mercury and Montserrat Caballe and a celebratory song that was tendered to be the theme of the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona except Freddie died before the event.

Life is short as well as good and my insides have also been thrown -many a time - into the bleakest pits of despair with this beloved company - due to my own errors in judgment - but so far (touch wood) trust in management skill, foresight and intelligence has always paid off.

Last edited by sabine: 05/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.