NWH 0.95% $3.19 nrw holdings limited

Bullish Sign? - Bounced off 200 EMA, page-3862

1. 18,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3848
    Hello Pioupiou
    I was happy to see your post at WES, and even happier to see you accentuating the positives here - where I seem to have dealt with a bitter, grey and windy day by translating it to gloom about NRW
    - because the price seems to me to be slipping away again and there ain't no sunshine when it rains and all.

…...BUT if anyone watched the video in the spoiler, you will agree there is some non-morose guitar in that clip?

And yes, Jules has specifically mentioned the hydrogen sector as a business target a few times, and Primero is already working at the Hazer plant (which is not related to ammonia, but nonetheless, it could be !)
    https://primero.com.au/energy-2/.
    (Hydrogen is mentioned several times on its rather spiffy website )

…And not just ammonia/hydrogen-related contracts lie in store…
    Primero is a member of the Future Battery Minerals Taskforce set up last November[ref] to “actively explore local and global opportunities to grow the State's critical minerals industry.”
    And the Primero website says Primero has previously worked with fellow member, IGO, and it is currently working to complete the IGO/Tianqi processing plant in Kwinana according to Seek.

And Jules already said that whilst this half was likely to be flat (although margins might improve) “the future is bright” for NRW
    ….and he has a record for UNDER STATING!

Thank you for saying hello Pioupiou : )

“Consciousness loves contrast” as they say and tomorrow will be bright : )
    .. or the next day …..

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 09/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.19
Change
0.030(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $1.438B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.18 $3.20 $3.15 $1.920M 604.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 7336 $3.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.20 36804 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.