NWH 1.17% $3.45 nrw holdings limited

Bullish Sign? - Bounced off 200 EMA, page-3878

1. 765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    Bitter pill to be in the mining services area at the moment. Seems many other sectors doing fine and markets at highs. I don’t think NRW are worse than others in the sector and in fact hope they show themselves to be the pick of the bunch. Covid and labor shortages seemingly a big kick in the guts. These will be addressed at some point but could drag on a bit. I’m fortunate at my average price but the opportunity cost of holding even with the dividend is painful. I fully planned on getting above $3 and moving up from there post February 2021 results but here we are!! Even though the price is at a low and possibly a support level, it could go lower on any negative news (aka perenti). On a positive, May and June could be a low point and July could be a turn around leading in to full year results (fingers crossed). Hopefully cash flow continues to be good, the debt levels in control and work in hand and prospects for 2022 all good. If you own it at these prices or below I’d be holding with fingers crossed, if I were losing it might make sense to crystallize some losses if it suits tax wise until things improve. Bear in mind NRW had a good track record for a couple of years leading into 2021 and covid issues hardly their fault. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.45
Change
0.040(1.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.570B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.43 $3.46 $3.41 $3.524M 1.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17412 $3.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.47 8204 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.