NWH 0.30% $3.36 nrw holdings limited

Thank you kindly Pioupiou [spoiler] The maths of that article I...

1. 18,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3827
    Thank you kindly Pioupiou

The maths of that article I posted earlier where I first though more funding was to be immediately booked - rather than a political pledge - does seem a bit unsound ( - even to me -), including to the fact the PM says he will create 5,000 resources jobs over ten years when AFR’s Michael Bennet - or more accurately, Goldman Sachs’ Paul Young’ says 10,000 workers are needed here right now.

I think I will vote for Michael Bennet on who knows best.

There are places shutting down everywhere at present and I am glad Jules’ indicated at the last results that his forward predictions had kept ‘some in reserve’.
    —Hopefully it’s enough because, as a WA denizen, I think the ‘squeeze’ may now have settled into something worse than many expected ​

As for good local financial-focused business writers…… other than Michael Bennett.
    My favourite at present is Euroz-Hartley’s, Gavin Allen, whose company also featured in The West today [see here].
    (FWIW that story seems also relevant to the plethora of people-pinching being presently promulgated in this great, but way too populousess state.)
    The reason I like Gavin is because on the first day of this financial year, when all was doom and gloom price-wise around here he wrote a positive article [ref] and, because Euroz has often worked with NRW, and because I believe Euroz is a maJor market maker here at times …. And because I think he and Jules might be mates after all that consultation despite his up and down ‘way of the world’ yo yo market tricks, so he should be able to speak with authority…

Coincidentally he was also recently reported in a recent Stock head article on problems facing the sector across all of Australia;
    [CAN WE FIX IT? The ASX construction stocks fighting bankruptcy, materials and labour shortages to service massive forecast growth 25/03/22]
    Here is his comment;
    ..“Despite some very public failures, Euroz Hartleys research director and industrials analyst Gavin Allen says there is no reason why in good operating conditions contractors can’t make good money.
    “There’s no reason to expect them to go broke either,” he said.
    “I think the industry is profitable, but I think the key message is that it could be a lot more profitable once we get back into normal conditions.”..

Because I am biased, you will understand why I think he is talking specifically about NRW ….
    (which EurozHartleys holds in at least one of its’ funds - Westoz ..
    —in fact it was the second largest investment there as of last month

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.36
Change
-0.010(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $1.529B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.37 $3.40 $3.33 $3.394M 1.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 11045 $3.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.38 4370 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.