NWH 3.58% $3.50 nrw holdings limited

Hello Mr Pioupiou… Thank you for your posts and the pointers...

1. 18,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3956
    Hello Mr Pioupiou…

Thank you for your posts and the pointers within.
    - I have not read The Wealth of Nations, but have now commenced circling that work at a distance with a view to -perhaps - embracing it more closely.

….. And, speaking of Wind in the Willows, I have been delighted to discover there are several audio editions of The Wind in the Willows with multiple readers whom I can also explore at a distance before maybe settling on ‘a voice’….
    (Despite the lack of an elder brother to engage with the task I have enjoyed being read aloud to all my life and currently entering the realm of Morpheous via antichambers of well narrated fiction is a favourite journey of the day)

Kenneth Grahame has a quote for journeys (or maybe it is a fact of life itself?)
    Here today, up and off to somewhere else tomorrow! Travel, change, interest, excitement! The whole world before you, and a horizon that's always changing!

And tally?
    The number of days since NRW was over $2 and yet under $2.35 - a magic number which I presume still stands since it was a target back in November 2018…
    16315BC3-072C-4749-B88E-0857E9F04843.jpeg

Still out of reach as a long term base?
    Surely not for much longer!

…. And I guess we can use your word in a different context in that direction too Pioupiou?
    — “TALLY HO!”​

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 21/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.