BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

There are definitely some bullish signs emerging in the chart...

1. 4,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    There are definitely some bullish signs emerging in the chart (shown below).

As shown in the black circle, the last 7 trading days have all ended in bullish hammers, which essentially shows that selling is being absorbed by buyers. For comparison, check out the candles on the move down from mid-Jan - with tails to the tops of the candles (bearish hammers).

It looks to me like the sell down of 10c placement shares has ended, which is supported by the 'Churn Ratio' that myself and a few others developed showing that BUD has churned over 3x the amount of placement shares since relisting (which is consistent with CNW, RAP and NOR before their big runs).

The other thing I like in the chart is the last two trading days (circled orange). Tuesday was a big volume bullish day and yesterday traded nicely within the range of Tuesday's candle on lower volume (ie. continued the bullish momentum).

I'm hopeful that we will see a breakout over 14c in the next couple of trading days that will lead to an upwards move. Now would be a prime time for BUD to announce some contracts..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.