LYC 1.32% $6.90 lynas rare earths limited

Bullish signs..., page-57

1. 7,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    So many statements about the price is low, it will go up from hear, yet not one guess what forward looking PE might be. Not one guess of what stock holders equity might be in the future. What do people base these prediction other than a mutual admiration for all those who say Lynas is great with absolutely no problems. I need stock to go up to recover my loses. I have many shares I will be rich if it goes up.

It will go up I firmly believe that but with no data how do you know how much. If you have no idea of possible problems how do you make buy hold sell decision.

I will say what I think. First Profit Q1 one!! It will be small but it is a major milestone going from red to black. Profits will go up every Q after that Still think about 1 cent for year but very possible half cent c for Q4.

SH equity at end of Q4 should be close to AU $ 250M about 6 cents a share.

Now if you do not think EPS and Equity are the two main drivers of stock price show me any thing that puts what you think is more important ahead of these two. Pls do not use Lynas Q reports. to prove cash. You are welcome to use any profitable US company that puts cash ahead of EPS and Equity. Any US report from broker that puts cash first. Any finance page MS, Google, Yahoo, Raging bull ,that puts cash first. any major publication Forbes, Morning star, Economist. I think you get the picture.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.