CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

zoltan Happened to read your post re: ESI. Do some research on...

1. 1,071 Posts.
    zoltan
    Happened to read your post re: ESI. Do some research on ESI vs.MNM and then decide. Personally MNM is a safer investment with greater return potential. They have a large tenement and resource base and an excellent JV in place to develop their brown coal. As a hedge they also have a large thermal coal tenement with a court case decision on rights sometime end Feb. Just thought I would give you that little insight (from what I can recall when I held MNM).. disclosure I dont hold either of these shares.

On topic now: ccc
    This is how I see it playing out (all bar a major co. announcement of world market collapse).

Retest 30c resistance, retrace to circa 25-26c then upward past resistance (cup and handle as per Funkies post). I do not think it will happen before the end of the week because it is looking overbought a little so I am thinking she needs to stretch out into next week and set the scene to push past 30c by end of month. THen again with CCC anything is possible and there could just be too much motivation and insto interest ;o)

Good luck,
    COldie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.