TPM 0.00% $8.93 tpg telecom limited

Bullish View on TPG, page-67

1. 2,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1707
    My advice John122, as posted previously, is look at the decrease in price of the telcos over the last year and you will see they are all going south. They are in a fight to the death. I lost too much on TPG and got out a couple of weeks ago. I moved to small cap miners (check out cobalt miners and have revcovered half of my losses already), but you make your own decisions. Its simply a matter of biting the bullet and transferring to something that is growing in price - changing to a horse that is running in the right direction (for a change). One day TPG will go up, and maybe the forthcoming annual report will break the downward cycle. What to look for before you invest? Well, stocks usually fall faster and further than they should. (TPG has been falling for a long, long, long time.) Then stocks usually recover at a slower rate. And just when you think the bottom has been reached, there is often another deeper bottom. Who would have thought that TPG would fall below the $5.25 discount price? Hell, what a gamble.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.