SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

I've attached a technical chart with the following comments.*...

1. 2,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I've attached a technical chart with the following comments.

* The 3 cent level has been secured
    * The next short term hurdles are 3.3cents then 3.7cents
    * Bullish round bottom formation now complete
    * The round bottom formation is usually followed by an upwards breakout. This would be supported by the near term fundamental activity facing SSN.
    * The MACD has just crossed over which is a very positive sign.
    * The next move may mirror the previous speed angle. This brings the sp into the mid 4cent zone.
    * SP found support from the upward surge on Tuesday and saw volume diminish during this consolidation phase.

SSN is facing near term activity on THREE projects. The activity on GC#2 well, Ripsaw well and Gene#22-H well are all sheduled for major activity in the next week or two.

GC#2 has a workover rig (expected to arrive Friday 5th March) carrying out a fracture stimulation of 4 zones. This well is a current producer.

Ripsaw, SSN has 95% interest, is expected to spud between the 18th and 25th March.

Gene#22-H is ready for fracture stimulation and this is expected to occur mid to late March.

The sp has firmed a support level at 3.1 and 3.2 with many buyers supporting this level. Yesterdays sp found base support at 3.1 and today that moved up to base support at 3.2.

With all this encouraging near term activity the sp should continue to experience upwards announcement momentum. There may be increased volitility as day traders get on board but with a steady information flow on all three projects, the sp should sustain any major increases.

Good luck to all holders.

cheers
    Ange

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.