DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

frustrating maybe, manipulated stock I don't necessarily agree...

1. 4,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    frustrating maybe, manipulated stock I don't necessarily agree with.

It is impossible to fight a trend no matter how big you are, you must follow the trend or you will lose money.

Manipulators can do nothing unless they want to lose money other than increase volatility to one side very short term, there is always two side to a coin, this extra volatility encourages traders and fundamental investors to buy at levels they wouldn't have been able to get otherwise.

Traders push price through technical levels.

Fundamental holders are the price trend supporters.

It is easy for people to blame their buy timing decisions on someone else. i.e manipulators

Is a easy cop out. Due to lack of understanding of Market dynamics.

What the stock needs is for holders like yourself Petwan to sell out to new holders or upskill yourself.

I try say this in the kindest way.

You purchased in a down trend and you got your timing wrong.

Learn from it or sell.

You will most likely also time your sell wrong given your statement and someone else will make the money you had hoped for.

The company.... due to the regulations put on it couldn't drill or move forward in 2012, this now has totally changed.

2013 will be a very big year for DTE and very different to 2012 when their hands were tied.

There will be plenty of News flow and excitement with new buyers willing to take your stock off you in the next 12 months.

Share investment and Share Trading are one and the same, many find themselfs out of there depth if they dont both understand Technical analysis and combine it with fundamental outlook.

The technical resistant zones are created by frustrated holders like yourself.

They do every thing wrong with timing.

The ones complaining about the share price may be best investing somewhere other than the share market if they aren't willing to educate themselves in price mechanics.

The Share Market is the most competitive way of making money in the world and its not for everyone.

Cacoa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.