CGP 6.78% 6.3¢ consegna group limited

bullish

1. 3,994 Posts.
    Good evening ladies and gentlemen (LOL!)

The closing price of today's options is very bullish imo. a 4c close is very, very nice indeed. Given the buying at 4c on close i think the positive price action will continue into next week at least imo.

But for me this company is more than just a buy and sell it all at the top and then run away... It is a buy and hold for a couple of years imo. I believe this is a company maker in it's infancy days.

I know it's been said over and over by many but if GSK acquired breathe right in 2007 for over $550 million and they do not have the sort of turbine product that we have nor the plans that we have to go into other areas, then i will let you join the dots to see what the share price implications of this could be.

I know some people are sick to death of me ramping but the facts remain that many people who bought CGP stock at 3.4c and could have sold them at a 100% profit at 6.8c haven't done so. Ask yourself why this might be! Similarly with oppies bought at 1.3c, why aren't more holders selling these for 300% at 3.9c and continue to hold tight? Think about it..

I think our mate QuietFrog hit the nail on the head with this comment:
    "Just read the microcap conference presentation. 4 millions australian cyclists, 40 millions us cyclists, 51 millions us health club members. If everyone bought a 3 pack for $24.95 the revenue is approx $2.3 billion. Mind boggling for a $24m company."

A market cap of $24million is diddly squat to where we could or some may say "should" be...

Say you sell 500,000 turbine units (each unit containing a 3pack) at $24.95 per unit, then that is gross income of $12,475,000. Then take out the cost of producing the good etc to get profit. But the rate of profit or profit margins for turbine as discussed in past threads is very attractive. I will be very interested to see how much we start to sell once this is known but being market cap still tiny imo.

re the current share price: If this is the value that the market puts to our product before we have even launched the product yet, and when it is only one of the products that the company plans to roll out in only one of the areas we plan to go into, then think of where we could be say by the end of 2014 into 2015.

Even when you take a step back from any of "the hype" (whatever that may be), at the end of the day this still remain s to be a very exciting company to be holding going forward.

Those who offer up stock too low on the oppies will get burnt. and many already have. Not saying it will go up in a straight line but i expect the re-rating to continue. Would be mad for the movers and shakers of this not to considering how much momentum and interest we got at the moment!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.