AUQ 0.00% 5.3¢ alara resources limited

Bullish, page-79

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I am a bit concerned that we may still be awaiting a no objection letter from 'Ministry Of Water' as it was indicated in an announcement in the first half of year that one was still pending. To date there hasn't been an announcement in it that stated a no objection letter was received from the 'Ministry Of Water' (I went back through and re-read them all to confirm).

This means its a bit unlcear to me if anything else is outstanding such as this and how long until we get the licence. I am confident we will get it at some point in the not so distant future , I guess what I'm saying is we have to be realistic and not really expect it this week or anything like that as there still maybe some minor things outstanding or to be worked through.

I did follow up with Justin and directly asked whether or not any 'no objection letters' were outstanding or if all 8 had been confirmed as received and also whether PAM had indicated a timeline or if anything further was required. Justin was not able to confirm that all letters had been received and simply stated they are following up with PAM directly to confirm, and also that, no, PAM had not indicated a timeline or that anything else was required.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ $758 14.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 141926 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 12409 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.