ZIP 11.2% $1.79 zip co limited..

Bullish, page-154

1. 656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Mate, you are the one claiming a business that was effectively insolvent...prior to its dire raise a few weeks ago is the next best thing... that is the epitome of fundamentally flawed... By claiming the market price of the SP is the be all and end all is utterly ridiculous...

To be at loss as to why someone continually attacks a business that lends out money at 15-17%, has effective bad debts of over 10%, cost of funds of 5-6% and constantly requires more and more equity to A) plug its losses and B) Fund its ballooning and arrear laden book... is a little rich mate.

This business could not exist outside the bubble we are in... it is utterly cash reliant and all that is fuelling its existence, is willingness of investors to throw money it at for topline growth... Claiming Westpac investing is validation... I'm pretty sure a certain bank did the same re Kogan, just before it shat itself... as @Christos12 said, WBC hardly have a good track record... but once again, you are only using SP growth as validation, not the underlyings of this business... If you care to delve into the latter, I can assure you, then perhaps we can have a constructive conversation.

Forgive me for hating the state of the ASX.. watching mums and dads pour money into businesses that will grow themselves into a giant hole.. if that makes my interests vested, then I'm happy to be labelled as such... Its funny that you can say this, when this business has benefited from a 50% SP rally off what looks like an utterly false acquisition rumour... Its pretty revolting if you ask me.

DYOR

Last edited by ValueTrader82: 17/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.79
Change
0.180(11.2%)
Mkt cap ! $2.011B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.82 $1.63 $76.45M 43.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 700 $1.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.79 29305 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.