ZIP 3.63% $1.29 zip co limited..

Listen, I dont want to really carry on this cattyness and we are...

1. 656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Listen, I dont want to really carry on this cattyness and we are clearly going round in circles aren't we... You can't seem to disconnect SP growth from underlying business/economics, in assessing right from wrong... And whilst SP growth is great in the short term, its usually underlying economics that wins out over time... when things go from LTM to EBITDA... all of a sudden that matters.

A... You said it was expensive at $2.50... its still expensive even at $1, as @street talk and@Christos12 pointed out... its bloody DCF was made up of 80% franking credits... It seems to now have been taken down - but I noticed the AFR covered it - no doubt you missed it... pretty disturbing - Thats the kind of thing you would actually see with GSW or BIG.

B) The business Isn't crap, the model is just not working in current form, and its a perennial loss maker...more so because bad debts are worsening... and don't talk about rates going from 2.6% to 1.8%... thats only masking the truth because the average book went from $200m to nearly $500m in a short period... and bad debts are reported nearly 120 days after the fact, drastically undervaluing the true loss rates.

c)You are right, I am not ASIC, although I do wish they would do their job ... I am here because I have a problem with people taking advantage of each other... I'd like the ASX to not look like a sewer compared to even the Nadsdaq... The ASX do BD to all the most speculative companies world wide - and said companies take advantage of the fact that the ASX is now an easy place to raise money at ridiculous valuations... I mean why on god's green earth is Sezzle a US BNPL bothering to list here? Why do you think... because they'd never get the same deal anywhere else --> https://www.********.au/2019/04/09/forget-splitit-another-competitor-to-afterpay-is-listing-on-the-asx-named-sezzle/

D) As I've said before, I'm not here to make or lose money... I've don't need to toot my own horn, but I've made enough at a young age, a lot from investing in this peripheral space, in some cases from seed... Perhaps if "you were better" you would know that you can 100-1000x your money, that way not make 50% here or there... One things for sure, I didn't do it riding spec bubbles on the public markets... and I did it with a strong moral compass in tact, which is more than I can say for the majority of posters.

Last edited by ValueTrader82: 17/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
0.045(3.63%)
Mkt cap ! $1.442B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.32 $1.27 $16.63M 12.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30048 $1.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 290528 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.29
  Change
0.045 ( 3.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.31 $1.25 2717786
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.